This Forum is now closed to new posts. Thank you for taking part in the discussion.

Subscriptions

Allow people with findmypast subscriptions to access the premium records. This will allow far more records to be entered and thus supporting facts.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Malcolm Bunn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Malcolm Bunn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks, will write to FMP and ask how to achieve this with my yearly subscription. I don't recall an email from them

• AdminProject Team (Admin, Lives of the First World War) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Malcolm,

I think we have good news for you.

Firstly, anyone with a 12 month Findmypast membership also receives 12 months access to Lives of the First World War; if you have yearly membership to Findmypast you should already have received an email about this (if not, you can contact their customer service team(.

Secondly, even if you don't have yearly membership to Findmypast, you can use your access to add information under 'add an external reference' - just paste the full URL from Findmypast for the record you've consulted (whether a census return, birth record, service record etc) and then you'll be able to add facts from there.

Feedback and Knowledge Base