You can enter a question or comment until 5.00pm on Friday 15 March 2019

would like the ability to add a ante after up loading a census's etc so I know whats its for

I would like the ability to add a note by each census or uploaded info etc;
i.e. Census for 1891 Grandfather living at ............ or Census for 1881 Great Grandparents living at ..........so I can see at a glance what I have uploaded any info for. Also the ability to move entries into date order .

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    shirleyspann shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminProject Team (Admin, Lives of the First World War) responded  · 

When adding evidence to a Life Story, there is a field for you to explain why this information connects to that Life Story. In addition, there are description fields for uploading images and adding external references that also allow you to go into more detail. This is public so also allows other people to see why you’ve added evidence to a particular Life Story.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • shirleyspann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sorry that should have read - to add an note after uploading a census . There you go another idea, being able to amend ideas instead of deleting them and starting again !. If Facebook can do it !!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base