This Forum is now closed to new posts. Thank you for taking part in the discussion.

Severe technical hitch

Help needed please! Percival George Hobbs https://livesofthefirstworldwar.org/lifestory/6641960
When adding his final Unit & Rank RFC/RAF, Private 1st Class from 1st April 1918 to 7th January 1920 system froze, suffered 'long running script' issue... then added the entry about 15 times of its own accord... I've removed as much as I can but cannot remove the Unit: Air Force RAF/RFC lines. I can't even do it the drastic way by removing the evidence, because it is from the seed record. The headings and timeline are now showing correctly but please could all the spare 'Unit: Air Force RAF/RFC lines' be removed? Many thanks, Jane

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jane Dickson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a new subscriber. In searching in Records, specifically the British Red Cross list of volunteers in WWI, the page froze towards the end of the 'B's and I was unable to go beyond that to find the surname 'de Verteuil', first
    name St. Yves. I tried the fast forward button, but could not get the list to go beyond the name Bodmell.

Feedback and Knowledge Base